+49 (0) 9131 - 5 30 39 40
In the heart of Erlangen
Central living. The ideal location.
The Zeitwohnhaus is in the heart of Erlangen, surrounded by cosy restaurants, cafés, cinemas and small shops. The Old Town, home to the Erlangen Arcaden, the Bergkirchweih festival and the University Hospital, is just a few minutes’ walk away. Public transport and good possibilities for shopping are right in the neighbourhood.
Any further questions? Please write to us!
Directions & location
- From south: From the A3 in the direction of Würzburg to the interchange Fürth / Erlangen> Take the A73 to the "Erlangen-Zentrum"
- From west: From A3 direction Passau to Kreuz Fürth / Erlangen> A73 to exit "Erlangen-Zentrum" From A6 direction Prague to interchange Nürnberg-Ost> A9 direction Bayreuth to interchange Nürnberg> A3 direction Würzburg to interchange Fürth / Erlangen> A73 to exit "Erlangen-Zentrum"
- From north: From the A73 direction Nürnberg take the exit "Erlangen-Zentrum" > Take the exit "Erlangen-Zentrum"> Werner-von-Siemens-Straße> at the second traffic light turn left into Schuhstraße> 5th Street turn right into Friedrichstraße> this becomes Luitpoldstraße.
- Taxi stand is right next to the train station. (travel time 2 min)
- City bus directly at the station> Bus no. 284> Stop "Zollhaus" (travel time 8 min)
- At the station square, turn right into Goethestraße> turn left into Innere-Brucker-Straße> Always straight ahead to the "Zeitwohnhaus" ( by foot 6 min)
- Zeitwohnhaus-Shuttle> Please order in advance in advance
- Taxi stand is directly at the airport (travel time 15 min)
- Underground U2> Nürnberg main train station> S1 / R2 (every 10 minutes) to Erlangen main train station